WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that have an essential role for the provision of numerous services of the information society. Among others, they allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his team and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
WHAT POLICY ON COOKIES FOLLOW ?
On the website only analytical cookies are used, whose purpose is to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use made by the user of our website in order that, well treated by us or by third parties, these cookies serve to study and improve the navigation of the website. With the first visit to you are being informed of the existence of these cookies and our policy in this regard. The cookie will be saved on your computer's hard drive until you delete it. You can make your browser notify you of the presence of cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject cookies, you can continue using the Website, although this may mean limiting the use of some of the services or preventing the proper functioning of the Website.
may hire third parties to perform functions on their behalf in relation to the purposes for which their personal data may be collected, such as analyzing the information provided. Said third parties may have access to the personal information necessary for the performance of their functions, although they may not use such information for any other purpose and we will regulate our relations with such third parties in the manner required by the applicable regulations on data protection of personal character.
This Website uses the audience measurement tools of:
It is a free Google Web analysis tool that mainly allows website owners to know how users interact with their website. It also enables cookies in the domain of the site where you are and uses a set of cookies called “__ utma ” and “__ utmz ” to collect information anonymously and prepare reports on website trends without identifying individual users. You can access more information about Google Analytics cookies and privacy information at this address.
HOW DO I ENABLE OR DISABLED COOKIES ON MY BROWSER?
1) Click on the wrench icon in the browser bar Select Settings
2) Click on “Show advanced options”
3) In the "Privacy" section, click on the "Content settings" button
• To enable cookies in the "Cookies" section, choose "Allow local data to be set", which will allow cookies, both first-party and third-party.
• To allow only the origin cookies to be collected “Block all third-party cookies without exception”
• To disable cookies, in the section "Cookies", it is possible to "Block sites to fix any data"
Keep in mind that there are several levels of cookie activation and disability in Chrome.
For more information about other cookie options offered in Chrome, see the following Google page:
MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1) Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Internet Options”.
2) In the options window go to the “Privacy” tab
• To enable cookies: Set the slider to “Media” or below.
• To disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies
Please note that there are several levels of cookie activation and disability in the Explorer.
For more information about other cookie options offered in Internet Explorer, see the following Microsoft page:
1) Click on “Tools” in your browser menu and select “Options”
2) Select the Privacy panel
• To enable cookies: Check “Accept cookies from sites”
• To disable cookies: Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites”
Note that there are several levels of cookie activation and disability in Firefox.
For more information, see the following Mozilla page:
1) Click on “Settings” in your browser menu and select “Settings”
2) Select “Quick Preferences
• To enable cookies: check "Enable cookies"
• To disable cookies: uncheck “Enable cookies”
Please note that there are several levels of cookie activation and disability in Opera.
For more information about other cookie options offered in Opera, see the following Opera Software page:
SAFARI ON OSX
Click on "Safari" in the menu bar and select the "Preferences" option
Right - click "Security"
To enable cookies: In the "Accept cookies", select the section "Only from the site you scroll to" To disable cookies: In the "Accept cookies" section select "Never" Please note that there are several levels of activation of cookies. Cookies and disability in Safari. For more information about other cookie options offered in Safari, see the following Apple page:
The rest of the browsers
Please search for a “help” feature in the browser or contact the browser provider.